• All
  • $100-$165
  • $160 or less
  • $60 or less
  • Arabic
  • Art Therapists
  • Cantonese
  • Currently Accepting New Clients
  • Farsi
  • Female
  • French
  • Graduated Professional
  • Jungian Psychoanalyst
  • Languages Other Than English
  • Male
  • Mandarin
  • Master's Practicum Student
  • Play Based Therapy
  • Psychologist
  • Registered Psychotherapist (RP)
  • Registered Social Worker (MSW,RSW)
  • Registered Social Worker (RSW)
  • Spanish
Leila Mohammadi, RP (Cand.)
Katie Abrams, MA (cand.)
Erin Laughton, MA (Cand.)
Katelyn Mackay, MA (Cand.)
Michelet Dormeus, MA (Cand.), MDiv
Amy Carapanta MA (Cand.)
Stephen Wright, MA (Cand.)
Tracey Sebastian, MA (Cand.)
Christina Droumtsekas RP (qualifying), DTATI (Candidate),
Melanie Brakel, DTATI, RP
Laila Brand, RP, MA
John Dinner, MA, RP (Qualifying)
Alyssa Strachan, RP, MA
Dr. Bob Doering, Ph.D., C.Psych.
Ethena Williams M.Div. RSW
Yoke Kennedy, MSW, RSW
Michael Chow, RP
Pamela Loughton, MA, MDiv, AHPCE, Ph.D., (cand), RP
Eleanor Wright, MA, RP
Christina Hennelly, MSW, RSW
Lindsay Thompson, MSW, RSW
Florence Juma, RP, MEd., MDiv.,
Nicholas Balaisis, RP, PhD
Anne Schnarr, MSW, RSW, Social Worker, Jungian Psychoanalyst
Chad Bouma MSW, RSW
Ala AI Thibeh, RP

The Delton Glebe Counselling Centre is a program of Martin Luther University College