Online Privacy Statement
This Online Privacy Statement explains how we collect, use, share and protect personal information collected through your online activities including through the use of any Delton Glebe Counselling Centre website or other online or electronic technologies such as email and mobile applications. By using this site you consent to the data collection described in this statement.
In this Online Privacy Statement:
“We”, “our” and “us” means collectively Delton Glebe Counselling Centre.
“Personal information” or “information” means information about an identifiable individual such as name, email or user IDs.
What We Collect and How We Collect It
The type of personal information we collect will depend on various factors including your online activities with us. We may collect information in the following ways:
- Information you provide us, through your online activities. This may include information such as name, email address, user IDs, passwords or service preferences (e.g., language). If you communicate with us online or by email or text message, we may collect information contained in that communication, such as your email address or mobile telephone number.
- Information that your web browser may provide us, such as the type of web browser you use (e.g., Explorer, Chrome, Safari or Firefox) or the address of the website you came from.
- Information that your device may provide us, such as device details (e.g., mobile, tablet), or your IP address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer or device when you browse the Internet and from which the general geographical location of the device can be derived).
- Information obtained using web technologies, such as cookies and web beacons. Please see the Web Technologies section below for further information
How We Use Information
We may use information for the following purposes, to:
- Provide you with our online products, services and support
- Communicate with you, including providing alerts that you have requested
- Personalize your user experience including offering you personalized marketing and offers
- Better understand your interest in products and services
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our websites, communications, marketing, or offers and promotions
- Measure website usage and improve functionality
- Enhance online security including preventing and detecting security threats and criminal activities
Using third party cookies, we may market its products, services or community initiatives on another company’s website (e.g., remarketing). In some cases, the content of this marketing may be based on information we know about you, such as your browsing behavior on our websites; however, as part of this marketing, we do not share such personal information with third parties. If you access one of these marketing ads, we may also track the response rate and the website activity associated with each marketing. The response rate data is used to help us plan future online marketing campaigns.
We may from time-to-time offer mobile applications or services that use location information. If you choose to use such applications or services, we may, if your location-aware device settings allow us, collect information about your location to provide you with the applications or services you request.
We may also use location information to personalize your user experience including through website content, marketing, or offers for products and services. For example, we may use general geographical location derived from your IP address (e.g., city) to customize our website pages for you.
Protecting Your Personal Information
Protecting the security of your personal is of utmost importance. We use multiple layers of protection when you access any of our online products or services.
We and/or third parties many use various web technologies, including web beacons and cookies.
Web beacons are tiny graphic images we may place on our website pages or in our emails. They may be used to measure such things as response rates to our communications and to help us to improve our web pages and promotions.
A cookie is a small file created by a web browser on your computer when you visit a website or a particular page on a website. Cookies collect and store information based upon browsing patterns or information you provide.
Information that may be collected on this website include but are not limited to:
- Operating System
- Type of Device
Note: All the information collected is non-personally identifiable information
Your Privacy Choices