My approach is person-centred in dealing with issues as I accompany you on your path to recovery. As everyone’s path is unique, your recovery and therapeutic goals are personalized to your specific needs and intended outcomes. We will design a path in accordance with your specific challenges, perceptions, feelings, ideas, and cognitive style. I will assist you in accelerating your journey to well-being.
I have over eight years of international experience in mental health and have worked with children, teens, adults, and families to give recovery-focused assistance. As an eclectic therapist, the most commonly used modalities are Person-Centred Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy(CBT), Psychoanalytic psychotherapy, Motivational Interviewing and Mindfulness.
I welcome you to say “hi”. The first step toward healing is a dialogue that you lead. After that, we will spend some time getting to know me. Then, we can discuss your therapeutic goals and what therapy means to you.
I look forward to being part of your journey to know yourself and others better.
Certifications, Memberships, Accreditations:
- OCAN- Ontario Common Assessment of Needs tool training, CMHA, Toronto
- DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis for Clients with Trauma, PESI, USA
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST), Gerstein Centre, Toronto.
- Positive Spaces, OCASI, Toronto.
- CBT – Level 1: The Foundations of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Adler Graduate Professional School, Toronto
Areas of Special Interest:
Stress, Anxiety and Depression
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Trauma and abuse.
- Bridge to Registration and Employment in Mental Health ,Mennonite New Life Centre of Toronto (MNLCT), Toronto, ON, Canada
- Community Support Worker, Computek College, Markam, ON, Canada
- Master of Science in Applied Psychology, Annamalai University, India.
- Diploma in Clinical Pastoral Counselling/Patient Counselling, Serampore University, India
Languages other than English