Life, as hard as it is, can be wonderful: this is the underlying theme of each of our stories. The challenges we inevitably encounter can leave us with no clear way forward. To turn the page to the next chapter of your life’s story, I’m available to meet in person or online to support you in practical and impactful ways.
Foundational to my approach is your trust and confidence as I seek to understand you and your own unique story. My commitment is to make your therapeutic experience as relevant and helpful as possible, using methods tailored to your specific needs and expectations.
As for a glimpse into my own story, I’m a husband of more than 40 years, a father of young adults and a grandfather of three toddlers. My career has included work as a journalist, in a small business, at a large international corporation and as a self-employed consultant. My faith journey has spanned my life. I love time at the cottage, on downhill skis and hiking trails, and on the water sailing. I’m always working on the next chapter.
Work / Career History
- Self-employed Consultant (since 2003)
- Corporate Sector (17 years in senior Communications/Public Affairs, Human Resources, and Corporate Governance roles)
- Newspaper Editor
Areas of Special Interest:
- Depression & Anxiety
- Self-esteem / Personal Confidence
- Processing Grief and Loss
- Trauma Recovery
- Emotional/Mental Health & Well-being
- Problem Solving & Life Decisions/Transitions
- Life Meaning / Planning / Personal Development
- Leadership Coaching
- Master of Arts – Spiritual Care and Psychotherapy
Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, ON
- Bachelor of Arts (Journalism)
Ryerson University, Toronto, ON