We all get stuck sometimes and aren’t sure where to turn or what to do next. That’s when its good to find someone to talk with so you can get you back on track. I believe we all have resources within us that we can use to remind us of our way. Drawing on your strengths, we’ll sort through the mess, figure out healthy patterns and find progress along your path. This is vulnerable and courageous work, which I deeply respect by providing a safe and accepting space. I believe in a holistic approach that recognizes we are multi-dimensional and interconnected in relationship with others. As such, I will look to draw on a range of techniques, experiences and tools that resonate with you.
On my own path, I have traveled, worked, studied, parented and played. I approach life and work with a desire for balance, a zest for the creative and a natural curiosity. It would be my privilege to walk alongside you when the journey is rough-going.
Certifications, Memberships, Accreditations:
- Registered Psychotherapist. College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
- Member, Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists
- Certified Human Resource Leader, Human Resource Professional Association of Ontario
Areas of Special Interest:
My particular areas of interest include: life transitions, identity and meaning making, grief and loss, depression, anxiety and spiritual direction.
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Master of Arts, Spiritual Care and Psychotherapy (expected October 2018)
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Certificate, Therapeutic Modalities of Mindfulness (2018)
- ACT for beginners, Psychwire Online Training (2018)
- Certificate, Phase 1: Listening, Discernment and Spiritual Practice, Ontario Jubilee (2015)
- University of Waterloo, Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
- Conestoga College, Certificate, Human Resources Management