UNDERSTANDING YOUR DREAMS GROUP:
Facilitator: Anne Schnarr, MSW, RSW, CPT-S
Anne is a Jungian Analyst in training receiving training from the C. G. Jung Institute in Zurich, Switzerland and offers Jungian Analytical Psychotherapy.
Schedule: Wednesdays, March 22, 29, April 5, 12, 2017 – 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
What to Expect: Learn and participate with others in a warm and relaxed environment (maximum 10 people). The purpose of the group is educational. The sharing of personal dreams is optional but also respectfully welcomed. Refreshments Available.
Benefits to Group Members:
- Learn the guidelines to unravelling your own dreams
- Discover the practical meaning of dreams in everyday life
- Strengthen your creativity and emotional well-being by recognizing the wisdom in dreams
- Recognise the role of dreams in illness and healing
- Honour telepathic dreams
- $85 for 4 weeks(payment due by March 15th )
- Registration is Required: Maximum of 10 participants