Become an Associate Therapist
Our network of associates include Registered MSWs, Psychotherapists, Art Therapists, Play Therapists, a Psychologist and a Medical Doctor. We also have supervised master level interns.
- Opportunity to gain qualifying counselling hours
- Opportunity for clinical supervision
- Potential new clients
- Being part of a community of therapists
- Complete ‘back office’ support (Scheduling, invoicing, payment, receptionist)
- Credibility associated with being part of The Delton Glebe Counselling Centre
- Professional location to practice from
- Professional marketing online and in print
What does Associate Therapist mean?
- Flexibility, You tell us the days and times you wish to work, and the type of clients you would like to see
- You can set a minimum fee – only see clients who can meet or exceed it
- You receive a majority percentage of the client fee